SAG - Selling Aquired Gear

She is beautiful, and I bet is plays like a dream. I can’t imagine it not being at least as good as my LTD B-4E, which plays like a dream. Only difference is mine is a neck thru, instead of a bolt on neck, but I also have an LTD (Slayer Bass) which plays like a dream as well, so I wouldn’t let that stop anybody from the purchase. It looks like a great bass, who is the lucky Bass Buzzer to snag it?? Hint Hint

1 Like

That’s a stone cold bargain and that model was on my “want list” but importing it into europe would make zero sense between shipping, duties and tax.

2 Likes

Covid has been THE very best excuse for ANY company ANYWHERE for not doing ANYTHING.

I’m so sick of Covid, I can’t even find the words . . . :angry:

5 Likes

I’m kind of amazed things have continued to function as well as they have, all things considered, though.

Everything is messed up, but the folks who have been advocating for years that working from home is effective have been proven pretty conclusively right. I was a pretty big skeptic of that, happy to be proven wrong here.

3 Likes

SOLD!!

Just in time, need the slot for the Aerodyne J that comes Thursday.

4 Likes

Ageed 100%

2 Likes

This is very interesting.

In covid…
I’ve seen businesses go to extraordinary measures to keep going the best they can, and other just simply without the acumen to sort out what they can. I’ve seen others only care about the bottom line and do horrible things. Every type of business.

My wife was laid off by her company one month into covid (a company that’s doing great by the way during covid) because they were worried about those first month numbers.

She bounced back and got a job during covid 6 months later for a company who primarily sells dorm related items to kids going off to college. She’s been busting her butt 6am-midnight all summer and weekends trying to re-source items that suppliers couldn’t come through on due to labor shortages or material shortages and paying more than they sell thing for just to keep the good name of the company (which hasn’t always happened). This past weekend everyone in her company had to call every customer not getting their whole order to figure out how to help.

Not every company does this.
Not every company is making an excuse.

If a company doesn’t have the right leadership, it’s not using covid as an excuse, it’s that they are a crappy company that can’t figure out how to pivot. The bigger the company, the harder to pivot, in the absence of great leadership, the boat doesn’t pivot, it crashes into the iceberg.

Sure, the lazy or unfit will use it as an excuse, but it’s really the lazy or unfit that’s the problem.

4 Likes

Yeah. There’s a large number of companies who, through leadership, actually managed to perform well and increase productivity during covid. Mostly this is probably related to how well a business scales to working from home, but the fact is, it’s amazing things went so well, given the circumstances.

2 Likes

I’m going to be listing my Frank Bella signature ESP on Reverb, but would like to first offer it up to any Buzzers who might be interested. It’s an awesome bass that produces brilliant bass tones. Check out these covers for a demo:

1. Bitch
  2. People are Strange

I’ve only had it for a few months, and it’s still in “like new” condition. I’ll let it go for $650 and toss in free shipping to the continental US.
Here is the website info and some photos.

![IMG_20210829_093219|666x500]
(upload://l8I7sIC7MeuiRLuCxzCoKgSZQyE.jpeg)

5 Likes

I had a hunch this was coming…what happend?

5 Likes

Really? Why?

4 Likes

I’m physic…hahaha.

5 Likes

Nothing really “Happened”, it’s just a matter of weight I guess. I really love the feel of the Hofner strapped on me, and I love it’s tone. Everytime I pick up the ESP (after playing the Hofner for awhile) I just go “Uggggh, this is heavy”.
I’m looking at getting a Hofner Club to go with my Hofner Ignition. I just need to make room in my budget to be able to afford it.

4 Likes

Ah, that was the comment you made that made me thing the ESP was toast.

5 Likes

because you are Pam, the BABG, and you just burn thru them like that.

No, actually, I was a little surprised at first, but then reality check, and back to not being surprised.
Impulse buy and sell really works for you, so why bother changing?

5 Likes

Before they go to Reverb for a bit more…

EMG HZ PJ Pickups and pots, “solderless”

These came in a bass I recently bought and have swapped out.
They are in great shape, just not my thing.
Solderless (except jack & ground connections, typical)
Work fine, not a thing wrong with them, $179 new

$80 free shipping CONUS

3 Likes

Sorry folks, the Frank Bello ESP is now off the market. I sold it… to myself! I got a good price for it, and myself got a great deal, so we’re both happy.

2 Likes

It’s fun to watch your antics.
You need a reality show.

3 Likes

Don’t give me any ideas…

3 Likes

I am selling my Peavey T-40,on Craigslist. It is a 83. Every thing works. Has dings and scratches. Flat wound strings. And a Peavey case. $700 plus shipping.

7 Likes