Short Love

7 Likes

Now that’s a finish.

3 Likes

I may not be a fender guy per se but I looovveee these

6 Likes

Cool shape! Never heard of Indian laurel fretboard before.

4 Likes

It’s being used quite a bit now after CITES added all types of rosewood to their endangered list particularly to prevent further deforestation in South American rainforests

4 Likes

Ooo – It’s almost the return of the JagRay… (Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Special HB)! I will say though, mine (from 2010) can make all kinds of cool noises with its 3-way circuit. And the one I have is full scale… which I like because I’m an introvert and it forces people to stand further away ;D

Kidding aside, I hope these end up being as valued on the entry-level scene as mine apparently ended up. The model I have started at a retail price in the 200’s and I’ve seen them go as high as 500.

5 Likes

Sick, I love that blue one, and with the MM style pick up, I could see having one of these someday

2 Likes

I’ve been negotiating on Reverb with a seller for one of these for the past few weeks. $100 off the sticker price and free shipping. So $450 all in, no tax. I mean it would be immoral NOT to do it right?

5 Likes

I would do it. Free shipping makes the $450 a good deal, if it was not free shipping, I would have said maybe $400. But it looks clean, is a great bass, and you will probably love it, sy, yeah, maybe not quite immoral, but it would be a crime not to.

4 Likes

Yeah the video isn’t the actual bass, It was just an example. It’s brand new from MM. So I think the price is right. If I don’t like it, I could flip it and not take a bath. But I suspect that it’ll be a keeper.

3 Likes

Thats my guess

2 Likes