Short Love

Ibanez EHB1000S

30" scale, 41mm nut which is P bass territory. I have the 5 string version and it’s fantastic

4 Likes

Hmmmm. It looks so different from anything I have that I cannot do one of my famous “stealth” swaps :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really wish that the EHB has the same cavity dimension as the Fishman Fluence that’s a perfect pickup for that bass imo.

1 Like

SRMS720 coming in 2024. I am sure there will be more models

4 Likes

Ok I didn’t know that, but that seems like a monopoly?

1 Like

well, I mean it is their stuff :joy:

they just don’t want to see proprietary stuff on non music man instruments. this seems to bother a lot of people. I personally am ok with it?

reminds me that I once heard the only way you can order a replacement Mercedes star hood badge is if you send them your damaged one. I don’t know if that’s true. but you don’t see them on too many Toyotas.

This will be the time when Ibanez can sound like a fender, :joy:

2 Likes

I’m sure she’ll bounce back from the split. :wink:

4 Likes

But will I? My girlfriend is so much more than EADG :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awww.

2 Likes

BEADG, obviously. :wink:

3 Likes

I use a Hipshot Bass Extender :slight_smile:

2 Likes

With a 5-string (or BEAD 4-string) you don’t need one and can also do Drop A :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love it, carry on

2 Likes

Patrick Hunter reminded me that there’s a couple of new Ibanez EHBs out, including this beautiful and interesting 32"-30" multi scale model.

3 Likes

I have that in Silver Metallic, easy to play, sounds great, liked it so much I bought a second EHB in a 4 string

4 Likes

yeah, I’ve said it before but everyone that tries one seems to love those ehb’s.

3 Likes

I love Ibanez in general :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I prefer their quirky models. They have so many good ones. Gary Willis, EHB, AFM to name a few.

2 Likes