Short Love

SR Premiums for me.

4 Likes

Funny BTB for me. Love me some 35” scale, lol. SR premium has the best color options. And now for 2024 best pickups options.

1 Like

I haven’t tried the ATKs or the BTBs yet, I do like the SRs…but really like the EHBs

2 Likes

I love that Ibanez is willing to go with it. The AFR is really out there when it comes to the design. Then the BTB is yet again breaking the norm with neck through 35” scale, awesome preamp. Gary Willis wow special tuners, finger ramp and specially tuned pickup for 5 string Fretless.

1 Like

yeah the afr is approaching claypool level weirdness (not shortscale btw)

3 Likes

Ibanez is great for this.

2 Likes

oh Eastwood, so cool and bizarre (30.5")

2 Likes

love it

2 Likes

also announced at namm, i really like the looks of these ashdown basses. and cheap too :+1:
30" scale.

2 Likes

Roasted maple neck too. Great deal. Love the colors. Little of the typical shade, very retro.

2 Likes

this is… I don’t know what this is. crazy expensive, completely unique, bizarre and… I dunno, pretty damn cool?

3 Likes

I can see myself choosing the neck I prefer, never touching the other two again, and then wondering why I paid for two extra necks.

5 Likes

Way cool!

2 Likes

probably although I think they tried to address that by making it easy to swap.

Wow, didn’t think I would like that, but I totally do! More than I would want to spend on it, but I have to say that it’s pretty dang cool!

1 Like

It’s just the fastest way to kink your strings, lol. I hope they are all the same standard tuning. It’s much easier to cope with.

1 Like

for all you grown bass players that live in your mom’s basement.

I’m kidding! kinda

3 Likes

really amazing, I think their standard scale is 32".

9 Likes

Wow, that’s a work of art.

3 Likes

30" 6 string. interesting. :face_with_monocle: