Are they EBMM or SBMM? Are they shorts?

I see they are EBMM, SWEET. Wanna sell one? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just Kidding .

Unless you want to sell one :wink:

A Kings fan Ehh, IDK, maybe I was wrong about you @BigAl. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Do you live in LA?
Sweet, I could pick up my new EBMM Stingray :rofl:

3 Likes

Sounds awesome @BigAl and looks very good.
By the way . . .I couldn’t sell my bike, respect

4 Likes

SS and rays, Yep, you’re going to fit in juussst fine around here.

5 Likes

I could never be without a bike !
I’ve just got rid of my custom Night Rod but still have my old FXRS which needs a little TLC.
I miss the Night Rod just because it was a ridiculously fast head turner :weary:

3 Likes

Yup, born and raised in LA. Be EZ on the Old man.

2 Likes

4 Likes

After my accident I had to do it. Just so I wouldn’t get back in a accident. Warning picture my be gut wrenching.

I’m all healed up but it was a battle. Still have problems with my fretting hand. Its all good.

6 Likes

:blush: Thanks

5 Likes

That’s a beauty of an injury @BigAl!
I’ve broken my right hand twice,right leg,dislocated my left knee and a few other bits and pieces but nothing like that.
I think my major issue I have to address is slowing down. But as I had it drilled into I must ride the road like I own it :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I have broken my arm and leg also. But this was the nail in the :coffin:. I had to think about losing my Job and house and Family(well Family stands behind me I just didn’t want to let them down too). Things I work really had to get. Had nerve damage to my hand also. So for me it was a no Brainer, I worked so hard to get back to work and keep my job and house. Now I have all these great bass guitars. Plus I’m an old Fart too. I’m 57 but my body feels like its 67… True story. Well that my story and I’m sticking too it.:grin::rofl::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I had to because of bad accident. All good though.

6 Likes

I was born in LA, but raised in OC, i was just wondering if you were close by

5 Likes

Same city Toby, I forgot,that’s right people who live in LA don’t venture to OC or god forgive “the valley” man :joy:. :rofl:
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Yeah, Right.

4 Likes

Unless your going to Norman’s rare guitars in Tarzana😎
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

I am 48 and feel like at least 60. I cant imagine what I am gonna feel like at 60.
I compound fractured my leg and have knee and hip damage from it. Had 5 broken ribs, fractured cheek and eye socket, 3 broken fingers and cuts all over.
That scar you got looks like it hurt worse then all that.
i was 18 at the time, was cut out of the car, and air lifted to the hospital. And within a few months bounced back like nothing happened.
But
After I hit about 35, all the degenerative damage started compounding.
But i feel like a million bucks when I am playing my bass

5 Likes

No, I usually go to The Guitar Colonel or Guitar Emporium but my favorite is Guitar Paradise, Mate. :beers:

3 Likes

Hey Al, @BigAl,
Sounds like you got a bit of Aussie in you.:rofl:. :joy:
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Where are those? I would like to check them out sometime

3 Likes

Yup , all those injuries, start takin effect later in life. Music does smooth the mind.

5 Likes