Show Us Your Basses (Part 2)

Ah yes, my Ibanez EHB1500 has one of those. They say it’s quite easy to remove the locking part but they also say it becomes easier with use. I think mine is getting a little easier after a few weeks of use. I haven’t quite screamed at it yet. I might yet become totally happy with it. The jury is still out though.

If my right hand still had guitar picking nails on it I’m pretty sure they’d be bust by now! :rofl:

1 Like

My problem is that I am still recovering from a broken scaphoid, so the atrophy is real… and after playing for a while, until pain tells you to rest… no way I can do it with 1 hand. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It looks pretty easy to remove and is non-destructive so you could replace it once your hand is fixed.

…so long as you don’t lose that little spring!

2 Likes

Yep… seems simple enough!

Yep, I feel ya. More than once it cost me some problem.

4 Likes

I like your ears :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ha, I recognize those ears, pretty sure we have a pair here somewhere too, we were just there in March.

2 Likes

It used to be really good after Covid it’s kinda Meh! The kids love the food, no not at the great wolf but the CheeseCake Factory across the street from Disney.

1 Like

My daughter just reminded me that we haven’t been to Disneyland in 17 years (also when we moved from San Diego to Denver).

2 Likes

pro tip: go on thanksgiving

1 Like

Thanksgiving? Is it slow there? That’s a great idea.

1 Like

It used to be really great now bigger is definitely not better. I worked there for almost 3 years. It was supposed to be just a Summer for my psychology paper but it was pretty awesome so I stick around. I probably saw fantastic like 300 times I got to know the sound engineer and he was showing me the little tricks and secret there.

6 Likes

Yeah in Anaheim anyway. Can get off rides and get right back on again, it’s awesome. No line at the Bayou restaurant either.

2 Likes

Oh Disney. Yeah it’s more quiet for sure. We are still waiting for one one the “land” to finish. It’s still under construction.

2 Likes

ahaha. It’s not exactly hard to get in to Cheesecake Factory :rofl:

2 Likes

No, but it’s hard to roll your way out of Cheesecake Factory. Luckily, ambulances do pickup service.

5 Likes

I thought you meant Great Wolf Lodge :joy:

2 Likes

I did B2B Module 1-10 with my 30" scale Hofner. This morning my Stingray24 showed up. This evening i did module 11 and part of 12 on this 34" beauty. I love it, though it takes some adjusting. The Stingray also weighs 9lbs compard to the 6lb Hofner. Both with flats. I like my new MM!

20 Likes

Hahaha had to look at the headstock to realize the photo is mirrored, thought you were a lefty for a moment :smiley:
Nice bass!

1 Like

Fixed that picture … thank you! I am loving my Stingray already!!

2 Likes