Show Us Your Basses (Part 2)

They are fun little things indeed… and little only because the other bass here is huge compared to it!

2 Likes

Stingray weighs in at 9 lbs. I have been using my Hofner mostly at 6 lbs. Amazing the difference 3 lbs makes. Glad I have a 3.5" padded strap.

2 Likes

11 lbs my BTB… padded strap also :smiley:

2 Likes

:scream: yeah that would be a big no for me :rofl:

4 Likes

5kg isn’t that much… my work backpack is worse :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s not because I can’t, it’s because it would annoy me :rofl:

I find overly heavy basses to feel clunky, not solid. Just a personal thing I have with instrument weight; mileage varies.

2 Likes

To be fair… the Ibby feels more comfy than the MM.

But personal taste is personal taste :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hahaha yeah no.

6 Likes

This is where the new Yamaha spends most of its time. I can’t wait to take it to my friends studio.

13 Likes

I’d love to take pictures of my office… but it’s a mess currently… adding some acoustic panels and moving some stuff around!

Soon, I hope!

3 Likes

Mine is very plain at the moment. Im getting ready to add some artwork and other things as well. My buddy added acoustic panels in his room as you mentioned. I might go that route or the RGB panels on the wall.

2 Likes

My newest acquisition - a LTD B-204 in spalted maple over ash body, made in 2019, purchased by the original owner in 2020, and stored upon arrival. Never played! And it looks like it - not a mark to be found and a lot of the plastic covering still intact. I purchased it for less than the average used price and it arrived with a fitted ESP case for it as well - the bass was still wrapped up in its original foam wrapping in the case. Very happy with it!

22 Likes

Good buy! Very nice looking wood :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

We have three of the same basses :blush:
At least the last three you’ve posted anyway.

3 Likes

Nice! It’s good to know I’ve chosen well. Thank you, sir. The squire i just got is quickly becoming my go-to. It just plays so dirty, kinda hard to keep my hands off it. Especially after i dressed it up with some black beauties.

13 Likes

That’s a very nice looking bass!

5 Likes

Man, i sure do like it. It’s quickly becoming my favorite. So to keep the other ones from getting jealous i keep this one tuned down a step.

4 Likes

Thanks! One of my top favorite colors, and with the tort… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

This is the tidy part…

When I finish I might do a 360 :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Nice space.

But this thread is for bass beauty shots, closeup details - all about the instrument.

This thread is for showing practice environments.

3 Likes