7 Likes

Oh really @joergkutter
I thought that would be quite soft

4 Likes

Just the top - the body is swamp ash :wink:

7 Likes

I know I’m late in catching up, but nice pair

7 Likes

That’s what I always say about @joergkutter!

That Jörg, he sure has a nice pair. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

7 Likes

Damn, guys, @eric.kiser and @Wombat-metal , I am glad this is a bass forum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::crazy_face:

6 Likes

TWSS

5 Likes

Et tu, Brute :wink:

5 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

Well, that’s a beautiful sexy of art right there! Wow! I love the combination of wooden and golden
 Congrats!

4 Likes

I meant “sexy piece of art”. Sorry for the missing bit

4 Likes

@bruno.loschiavo, a quick tip: If you ever need to edit one of your posts, you can click/tap the pencil icon beneath your post text.

That will open the window so you can edit/add/delete post text, add/delete images, etc.

5 Likes

I love gold hardwares, especially when it’s done right. Musicman definitely know how to do gold too.

Thanks @bruno.loschiavo

4 Likes

I did think of you when I saw this yesterday.

9 Likes

It doesn’t show for me below the post, only below the reply. Is that normal?

1 Like

When you create a post to the forum, it will have a pencil icon in the row of icons (to the left of the three dots).

4 Likes

Hi guys! I proudly present to you my two boys

The 4 string PJ is a Tagima TW65. I bought it new to start learning. It sounds really great, and it’s very easy to play, I just love it!
The 5 string is a 7 years old Greg Bennett Design Delta 5, with 2 active soapbars. Very light, with a thin neck and amazing tone!
I just bought the second a week ago, for two reasons:
1 - Many of the songs I’m learning are dropped to D at the E string (like Another Brick In The Wall) or the 4 atrings to DGCF (like “Would?”, by Alice In Chains and “Take Away My Pain”, by Dream Theater) and I was affraid that the constant up and down tuning were to affect the integrity of the neck;
2 - I always wanted a 5 string, those low and fat B string sounds are like a dream, so I thought “What the heck, I gotta start learning it at some point, right?”. :smiley:
Anyways, I just love playing both! It’s the best part of my day!

15 Likes

$4k for that beauty? Not gonna lie I love it. ‘62 knobs set up sparkling gold. Wow.

3 Likes

Yep. I didn’t show, only at that reply. All the other replies I sent have that. Odd

3 Likes