Show us your Practice Space

The penitent man will pass…

5 Likes

Jazz picks:

Normal picks:

More Jazz picks…

Don’t blame me, blame the f’ing pick manufacturers only selling them in bags of 6, 12, 24, etc these days :woman_facepalming:t2:

10 Likes

That reminds me, I need to pick up some Hammer Head Drop In T-Slot Nuts.

Thanks @Koldunya

5 Likes

my “handy friend” asked me if I needed these little plastic organizer cases and when I saw the size went “YES” :joy:

7 Likes

Well now I NEED them too!

5 Likes

LoL! I thought this was The PICK thread and just realized it wasn’t. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

6 Likes

That’s exactly what it is. My wife gave it to me for Valentine’s Day last year with a cute not that said she chose wisely when she chose me. She’s the best.

16 Likes

Back to not showing picks so @eric.kiser will settle down XD

I just plug right into the 18i20 on the right, power on open up Bias FX2, and go.

And of course this is to the immediate right…

18 Likes

dang

3 Likes

Is that the arturia eurorack? Or different manufacturer?

3 Likes

that’s the Arturia Rackbrute 6U. I have:

1)Removed Arturia’s power supply module and replaced it with a slightly narrower one capable of more power
2)Double-sided taped its power board and distribution board into the RackBrute

Now it handles more power than Arturia’s specs. I did this because allegedly the two Behringer synths in it draw 1A each but I doubt it. Moog’s Mother 32 also has a 1A power supply, but when mounted into Eurorack uses only 230mA… later down the road I’m swapping out the remaining eurorack modules with a handful of multipurpose modules.

5 Likes

Very jealous! Can’t hurt to have more amps available. Which multi mods are you looking at?

4 Likes

AHA! well played.

4 Likes

Most Buttons Prize!

7 Likes

it hurts the wallet when your music hobby encompasses many genres, styles, instruments…

4 Likes

Indeed. These days it’s also amazing how fast you can go from having no synths to being embarrassed by how many you own. That’s one bummer with software - it’s not there in front of you reminding you you don’t need another :rofl:

4 Likes

I have many on shelves that get pulled out to my Project Table (the IKEA Norden folding table that I stash away to the side and roll out and lift a leaf on when I need a, well, project table XD

Don’t get me started on soft synths. :woman_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

I stopped counting at 30.

5 Likes

I have no idea what some of you have been talking about for the last 10-12 posts. And thank goodness! Because it means I won’t spend any money on it. :joy:
I do own several handy organizer cases, though, @Koldunya

11 Likes

Wow! That’s a lot. I see that you have a machine mikro just like me- but I’m going to assume you’ve figured out how to use yours. Any chance you’d be able to help me out with mine?

3 Likes