Show us your Practice Space

I’ve got practice space envy @vince.suttle

8 Likes

Lovely place to practice @vince.suttle and I love the guitar pics

@thomas Thank you, I got the guitar pics from Amazon and they weren’t all that expensive in my opinion for a set of 4!

5 Likes

Thanks for the link @vince.suttle but it looks they ain’t selling those over here. Got to dig into it. Great set anyways.

4 Likes

living room practice space. also my first DIY pedalboard for my zoom b1four & tuner which kept falling to the floor when i got too intense with my bass face-ing and jumping around — hence its size and weight. (also that is my own art on the mantle and coffee table i built a couple of years ago.)

18 Likes

Looks like you have plenty of room though! Artwork looks great!

4 Likes

Someone said they like picks?
(That’s my biggest pick vs a .88mm)

And all of my picks

Proud to say I’ve not lost any picks yet

6 Likes

I keep all mine in this cup. I say all. The others are scattered throughout my house, in my pockets, in my cars.

8 Likes

Looks tippy! Watch out!

1 Like

it’s usually pretty close to my monitor, hopefully it doesn’t get tipped.

2 Likes

My cats would love tipping it and scattering all my picks everywhere lol

3 Likes

your picks chose… wisely.

(that cup looks like the holy grail in ‘indiana jones & the last crusade’ ok i’ll see myself out)

6 Likes

The penitent man will pass…

5 Likes

Jazz picks:

Normal picks:

More Jazz picks…

Don’t blame me, blame the f’ing pick manufacturers only selling them in bags of 6, 12, 24, etc these days :woman_facepalming:t2:

10 Likes

That reminds me, I need to pick up some Hammer Head Drop In T-Slot Nuts.

Thanks @Koldunya

5 Likes

my “handy friend” asked me if I needed these little plastic organizer cases and when I saw the size went “YES” :joy:

7 Likes

Well now I NEED them too!

5 Likes

LoL! I thought this was The PICK thread and just realized it wasn’t. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

6 Likes

That’s exactly what it is. My wife gave it to me for Valentine’s Day last year with a cute not that said she chose wisely when she chose me. She’s the best.

16 Likes

Back to not showing picks so @eric.kiser will settle down XD

I just plug right into the 18i20 on the right, power on open up Bias FX2, and go.

And of course this is to the immediate right…

18 Likes

dang

3 Likes