Show us your Practice Space

Looks like a Duff P/J, but IDK, can’t be sure.

Welcome @miko

3 Likes

Sweet! Welcome @miko

Glad you are here!

4 Likes

is that light or do you have a tiger striped thing going on your bass?

3 Likes

What kind of mushrooms are you eating?

I see a white or, off white P/J style P bass with a black headstock. And the mention of duff (picture) on the wall. So, I am still guessing it is a Duff bass, or Duff inspired upgrade. Just one of the P pickups looks to be off color.
It has a black bridge too.

2 Likes

Top right horn, striped, I think its the light.

No mushrooms needed.

4 Likes

the kind that improves eyesight :rofl:

11 Likes

I guess so. :rofl:
Still not sure that is a tiger stripe, but yeah, there is something there.

Still looks like a Duff Bass tho

3 Likes

So…

• this is Duff Duff McKagan Fender P Bass from the Artist series. It is the previous edition about 3 y old. (Now there is a new one called deluxe)
  • no tigers, no mushrooms… :frowning: …just the light coming through the window shutter.
  • no mods made. The the color of the pickup is just the light reflection.
  • yes, it’s Duff on the the picture with his own Bass… :wink:
7 Likes

Yeah I have the current version, but I actually prefer yours, without pick guard. Looks more like the original.

4 Likes

unfortunately, I don’t have a good space for my setup :frowning: … but I will have a proper place one day! It’s still, awesome to make and learn music here … It’s Sire M2 by the way, so awesome value for the price, and Squier PJ and rumble 40 aren’t in the picture

20 Likes

Ooh very nice, that’s a lot of Arturia :slight_smile:

9 Likes

The rocket is fitting as your setup looks like mission control. :sunglasses: :+1:

9 Likes

Indeed, they do insane pieces for more than reasonable money.

4 Likes

Everything here is proper, you’re cooking in the kitchen as you should be.

4 Likes

Ofc. … my specialty is fish, especially Bass. Badum-tsss

6 Likes

5 Likes

Beatstep Pro is the best thing I ever bought.

4 Likes

Their stuff is really really good.

4 Likes

I would love to exchange this place of mine for even a peon job in Mission control. (“CO2 gauges show an increase in average. No more beans until further notice.”) US space program is a thing of sheer brilliance and one of the best advertisements for the country. Saying that as a European. You guys, with the help of brilliant minds from elsewhere, can do great things in space.

6 Likes

I have been in Mission Control at JPL (NASA) in Pasadena. Also seen testing of one of the later version Mars Rover, and Space Shuttle Engine assembly building, the onsite museum, etc…
JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratories), NASA in Pasadena, CA bought Makino CNC machines, when I worked for Makino. I would go into a couple of their machining buildings, within the CITY that is JPL NASA, and train the employees on the machines. It is literally a mini city, gated at every entrance of course. The guys we were training would take us on little tours on breaks and at lunch time.
Really cool experiences, and yes, they do amazing things.

They do public tours once or twice a year, they open to the public over a weekend, and you can sign in and explore the areas they open up.

6 Likes