Show us your Practice Space

Translate please…

5 Likes

You have a very cool workstation Mr.P! I’d be somewhat of a Ninja Turtle myself, if I had such a cool arcade workstation too!

I always wonder how people have such cool things like that. Best I can do is bring my pc, studio monitors & my interface into an arcade for a quick pic with all the gamers looking at me weird lol

5 Likes

TMNT is that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle arcade game machine Mr.P has in his studio space.

4 Likes

I used to be an arcade hall junkie and I absolutely loved that TMNT arcade. Cool space @JerryP and nice work with the wall hangers!

6 Likes

Thank you for explaining that. Obviously, I’ve never fell into that black hole of playing video games.

7 Likes

LOVE that black Squire P

5 Likes

Looks a great space @JerryP
And what great history about your Grandad. So cool :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I like that little Vox how is it?

4 Likes

you have more screens than basses!

4 Likes

You have a very cool and relaxing practice space.

Best I do is carry an amp outside that I play in my headphones but in your spot all you have to do to be outside is open The Doors and then you’re a rider on the storm but only if you give your dog a bone, yeeaaaah!

https://youtu.be/iv8GW1GaoIc

4 Likes

Sorry, I was not ignoring you.
My daughter decided to turn off the internet in her name cuz she is moving out next week.
With no notice or discussion about it, I now need to wait til they send new equipment, since SPECTRUM is too stupid to be able to just change a name on the account, and she has to return this gear, i have to get new gear. What a hassle. All cuz she couldn’t say she was gonna turn it off, or when, or rather ask when I can have it put in my name so there is no interruption to the service.
Now I have one phone that doesn’t have service that is logged into the site.

So, yeah, @Bersist beat me too it, thanks gor getting my back on that. At least somebody does.

Sorry, i am a little more then just annoyed at the monent.

6 Likes

Ah kids :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
The older I get the less tolerant I am but yep stuff like that really boils my p*ss @T_dub

6 Likes

All it takes is simple conversation, not self absorbed, I need to fo it now so I don’t forget. I just forgot to tell you. Yeah, hot piss for sure.

5 Likes

Yeah I’m hearing you about the self centred thing. Just breathe brother and think of your happy place. We both know loosing our shit is just unproductive in the long run

6 Likes

Great looking man-cave, Jerry @JerryP . . . :slight_smile:

Cheers
Joe

4 Likes

@JerryP I didn’t realize you had so many basses!

4 Likes

Thanks everyone!
The arcade game actually belongs to my younger son. This used to be his room until he got his own condo. He wants to move it to his place eventually. I don’t play it unless the grandkids come over. I lit it up just for the photo in case anyone wanted to know if it still works.

7 Likes

Thanks @Paul ! GC didn’t have the triangle mount that I wanted so I went with the black wood mount.

4 Likes

Thanks John! I’m growing attached to it quickly.

3 Likes

Thanks Mac! After the war he did a little bootlegging and then opened a shoe repair shop in Hoboken, NJ and worked there 'til about 82 years old.

6 Likes