Show us your Practice Space

There app is definitely the best practice tool available now on the market.

2 Likes

I have a Spark, but haven’t tried it with any of my basses … yet.

5 Likes

It’s bass heavy for such a small guitar amp but it’s a great bass amp.

4 Likes

My temporary practice space as I’m helping a friend recover from surgery and haven’t been home for a couple of months. The reason I haven’t progressed past Song 4 in the challenge as I have no recording equipment here - just my Zoom B1X Four

16 Likes

Are your new amp/cab for some ‘sound therapy’ for your friend?

5 Likes

LOL :rofl:

No, I’m having those sent to my trailer (ok, manufactured home!) The amp is still on backorder as well as three pedals.

5 Likes

you omitted the ‘3-pedals’ hahahahah.
you got it bad my friend

5 Likes

That’s because two of the pedals, along with the pedalboard, arrive today. Sorry, it may have been in another thread! LOL

6 Likes

I watched one of the SMG (Glen Fricker) shows, and he showed a photo of one recording engineer / producer that has book cases on 2 of the walls in his mixing room, and he stacks the books in a certain pattern, with the binding to the back, so the pages facing out.
He stacks a pile horizontally til it touches the top, then lines an ezual number of books vertically, then stacks horizontally, then vertically, until the bookcase is all full.

He uses these as BASS TRAPS for his sound and mixing.
So, your room could work acoustically, very well.

5 Likes

I watched that Glen Fricker video also. The books idea is genius.

5 Likes

Yep, saw that. Pretty cool!
However, I’m strictly using headphones in this space, so …

5 Likes

From my woodshop to my music room wall. The latest addition…

15 Likes

Very nice!

5 Likes

Thanks @JerryP

4 Likes

There’s a user here that tilted the bass cleff so it resembles a face in horror in his videos so now I can’t help but tilt my head to the right because I cannot unsee it.

5 Likes

You mean my avatar?

8 Likes

I love that avatar :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Found you! Exactly, that’s it! I could have sworn I saw it on a bass lesson video but it very well could have just been your avatar or both.

The face was always there but I never saw it before you. But now it’s not even a bass clef, it’s just the face you make when skinny strings finally shows up to band practice.

5 Likes

Very cool @PamPurrs
That blue is really eye catching

4 Likes

Thanks, I did the woodwork, Sara did the paint.

4 Likes