Show us your Practice Space

I think every practice space should have at least one dog on hand @PamPurrs, I think it adds to the zen-like calm. :grin:
Unfortunately my two border terriers tend to run off when the first note comes out of the bass amp!

6 Likes

I fully agree, BUT…
Since I don’t have a dog ATM :cry:, I will have to make due as the dog in my practice area for the time being. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Here’s the chair on their webpage:

2 Likes

See if I care. :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

Nice kitty @peterhuppertz :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Ha! She sure looks genteel in this photo, but she was a killing machine. I’ve never seen so much ferociousness-per-pound in a cat as I’ve seen with her.
We resuced her and her then 10-weeks old son from a fucked-up domestic situation. She was seriouslty malnourished whe we picked them up. Fast forward three months and she was a rodent-processing industry. Lucky for her, we lived in the middle of nowhere, between two farms, one of which had a large wheat storage pretty close to our house. The farmer actually noticed a drop in the mouse and rat population. She’d go out in the morning, fend for herself and her son, drop one on our doormat, and then lie down and bask in the sun.

Another pic of her to annoy @T_dub

She had her issues when we got her – she panicked easily, but she got better over time.

One of the farmers had a population of farm cats, who would occasionally visit our garden. Until she arrived on the scene. She was fiercely territorial, and very protective. We’ve seen tomcats twice her size fleeing our garden in terror after having been torn up.

One image I will never forget is when I returned home from an emergency visit to the vet with her boy at around 9pm. I parked the car on our driveway, and the headlights illuminated the field with high grass in front of our house – and there she came, speeding through the grass towards the headlights, not unlike a gazelle, making high jumps so as to be able to see above the grass. It was an incredibly powerful sight.

The Samick Jazz Bass is named after her.

8 Likes

@peterhuppertz as you know, I’m not a cat person, but I do like looking at pictures of them and hearing people’s cat stories. I tried having a cat as pet once, but we just didn’t get along. Our personalities clashed.

5 Likes

Yeah… your personality would definitely have clashed with Mammapoes (that was her name). She had a personality so big, it had its own gravitational field.

5 Likes

That’s fine @peterhuppertz, see if I “heart” those posts. Lol

3 Likes

If you do, you’ll never hear the end of it. :laughing:

5 Likes

No cat. Gets a heart. Lol

1 Like

Mine have gotten one. I just pretend it wasn’t about the practice space :wink:

3 Likes

Oh hey look.

6 Likes

Let me be the first on to test this…\

I don’t have a cat.

3 Likes

I meant no cat pic in the post. You are welcome to own a cat, and post pictures of one.
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Like you need my permission.
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I just won’t :heart: @peterhuppertz posts with pics.

But if he makes a tag line with a cat photo, that voids the previously posted rule I just set a few posts back, the one you just quoted.

Oh, what fun.

2 Likes

Is this a cat fight?

6 Likes

Let the un-following commence… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Hahaha, yes… and no. Depends on which way you use “cat fight”. Lol

No, I just posted, in response to your “biggest fan” and another Dog pic poster that I love the dog pics, not so much a fan of cats.

@peterhuppertz started tormenting me with them.

So…

Haha, all in fun.

4 Likes

You wish. :laughing:

3 Likes

No further questions, Your Honour. :grin:

4 Likes