Show us your Practice Space

Ha ha ha ha ha. No :heart: for that one.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

@T_dub, the one heart you gave me on the original post is enough for me. My day, it is made.

5 Likes

Another nice and tidy practice area @Krescht.
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

No cat gets a :heart:. :joy::facepunch:

3 Likes

Here’s a bass and a wet dog for @T_dub. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Two of my favorite things. I may very well like both of those more then most people. :thinking::thinking::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

This is where I did the course.

This is where the real work gets done.

This is where the real work gets done… with mood lighting.

37 Likes

Gotta love that “mood lighting”, @eric.kiser . . . :wink:

Cheers, Joe

6 Likes

Okay. This is my actual practice space in the spare bedroom.

17 Likes

Did you really go through the work and put your equipment into the bathroom for a visual joke? :smiley:

Seems cozy. Well your actual practice place and place where you did the course. Not so sure about the one with the mood lighting :wink:

8 Likes

So you were serious about practicing on the toilet!

5 Likes

Yes @juli0r . Yes I did. And I’m pretty proud of it.

Ever since @PamPurrs started this thread I’ve been planning it and finally got around to doing it. I even spent real time thinking about the staging. As opposed to just throwing it together.

It relates back to this old post… Seat/posture when playing? - #10 by eric.kiser

It tickled me so much I’m still laughing about it. :rofl:

23 Likes

Actually a GREAT idea @eric.kiser - especially during those times when things sort of start sounding like… crap…:rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

There’s also the possibility for some… cheeky vibrato!

9 Likes

I tried practicing on the toilet once but really stunk up the place.

12 Likes

You must be good at multitasking.

10 Likes

Dual-purpose bass face.

16 Likes

Ok folks, let’s pack up. The winner of the prize for Comment of the Day is known. Nothing we can come up with will top this.

13 Likes

Very compact fully serviced space, I just can’t see the bar area in this snap​:joy::joy::joy:
Cheers brian

8 Likes

You got to think outside the box and fill the hand sink with ice, add a few long necks and the jobs a good ‘un :+1:

8 Likes