Show us your Practice Space

Very japanese @howard :joy:

4 Likes

Yikes! That smaller than my shower stall!

5 Likes

Did you already show that somewhere? I need inspiration… Won’t get much more space than that… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ll get a shot but now I think I would need to tidy up :rofl:

6 Likes

That’s not enough room to turn around in Texas.

I’ll pass.

3 Likes

It’s in one of our bedrooms but it’s in between my desk and a storage cabinet :slight_smile:

This is the land of space efficiency though; three bedrooms, a dining room/living room combo, kitchen and separate bath/shower and toilet rooms in 80 square meters. Right around 800 square feet.

4 Likes

japan is not built for fat people

5 Likes

I wouldn’t work for Japan.

5 Likes

my desk had a pile of crap on the left side of it where the Maschine+ now resides :joy:

5 Likes

Haha totally get it. Ive got more crap upstairs too. And at the studio that we rent for band practice.

Christ, forgot about all that lot!

4 Likes

5 Likes

That man wouldn’t fit into @howards practice space lol

7 Likes

Or tall people.

5 Likes

He might be able to get in, but he won’t be coming out anymore!

5 Likes

Sumo kind of crack me up. You see them around, buying groceries, etc and it’s kind of neat to see them in the context of normal life. Japan is good for juxtapositions like that. Probably my favorite is “Coming of Age Day”, where all the college-age kids that turned 20 that year dress up in kimono and hakama, and go to traditional festivals and then out drinking afterwards. It’s a cute blend of the old and new.

So you get stuff like this:

Kimonos and iPhones :rofl:

Or this (face-guzzling a sake barrel just because he can legally now, while his buddies film it with their phones)

12 Likes

My practice space. A Bakers and a Cort Bass with a Fender Rumble 500 combo and a Fender Rumble 210 V3 extention.

17 Likes

And a hard hat and hearing protection on stand by! Smart that is.

13 Likes

@Alex_G you must have no neighbors (anymore) :rofl:

8 Likes

@Mike_NL I do have neighbours, but maybe they like what I’m doing. :wink::beers:

8 Likes

Oooh, I wants big speakers now. :grinning:
My neighbours probably don’t agree!

7 Likes