Show us your straps!

That’s what I have, I love it. Great strap. I own two.

4 Likes

On the comfort parameter yes this was the winner.

I ran across another strap from Ibanez ([BWS90) with similar characteristics for the half prize but couldn’t find a serious comparison video on it. There was also a really heavily padded version of it but I skipped that being a heavy sweater myself.

The Kliq is great just make sure you get the right size!

7 Likes

I have that Ibanez Workshop strap. It is comfortable and makes for a good practice strap. Not sure however if it is solid enough for heavy duty stage action :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience with that strap.
I was torn between saving some money and being sure the strap is comfortable. Now I just can save some money :slight_smile:

5 Likes

BTW My Kliq Aircell came with this piece of rope(?) attached to one side.

Would anyone know what it is for?

7 Likes

I don’t think it has any use. Although I would be happy to be proven wrong and learn something too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

^ This!

That’s why I got this one:
Mono Betty Strap

7 Likes

Could use it to pull the end of the strap off the strap button . . . :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A lot of acoustics only have a strap button at the end of the body, so that is for tying around the head-stock above the nut.

15 Likes

Ahhh… That makes so much sense! I have also seen people using zip ties on the headless basses, guess that it would be usefull there too!

Thank you!

@juli0r so we do get to learn something new today…

6 Likes

Almost everyday I spend here. Partly amazed my brain keeps up storing all the information.

4 Likes

A wise old man who taught me to shoot rifle told me to always aim to learn one new thing a day. Something I have endeavoured to do ever since.

5 Likes

No more ant strap. Its this one, dark brown.

10 Likes

Is this a strap for ants? :ant: :ant: :ant:

(wasn’t there a bigger picture? :D)

6 Likes

I clicked on the thumbnail and took the address from the source code. I assumed the source was large and they scaled it to the page or pane size lol.

It should be corrected now.

6 Likes

Is that the Levy’s Leather 4.5 inch strap? It looks like it.

That’s the straps I have (2 of them), and love them. Very comfortable.

7 Likes

It is indeed, Pam! Good eyes. Though I’ve never tried another one, I can’t imagine a more comfortable accessory.

Didn’t you say that you have a friend that does leather working? My very first thoughts upon upacking were something to the extent of, “Watch out, bass world, accessories are about to get bedazzled!”.

4 Likes

There was a criminally underrated punk band on discord called beefeater that mixed punk and funk before almost everyone else. Their bass player made his strap out of a blue seat belt he cut off a 70s Buick, complete with buckle. Iconic :joy:

7 Likes

Have one too. Love it. Very confortable .

3 Likes

I may have strap GAS lol :joy:

3 Likes