What’s your favorite bass (if you own more than 1)

Ooh, nice. Wrong forum I know, but I really like that drumming.

2 Likes

Funny how things change.

So when this thread first came up, I responded Blu, my blue Fender Jazz. I played it all the time.

Since then I’ve got my Sire, which has the fullest tone, and my cheap Squier Affinity Jaguar H. I replaced the Music Man style humbucker with an EMG one, and it has so much character, is so easy to play, has only a tone pot so I’m not chasing the perfect tone, the Jag is what it is, and I just love playing it.

So stay tuned. I may amend this after the Paranormal comes in, but there’s something to be said about a medium scale bass.

3 Likes

What’s the wait time on the Paranormal at this point?

2 Likes

When I ordered it, the shipping time was mid September. However, I noticed it in stock at Empire Music and several Reverb retailers this week, so I’m hopeful the shipping will be sooner

When I ordered the Jag H, same deal, September. I found it at another vendor so cancelled the preorder with Sweetwater, and they got it in the next day.

With covid shipping from overseas is not predictable

2 Likes

It’s all of them :slight_smile:

I thought it was my Sire M7 or my GWB35 but I just rediscovered my Jazz bass after not playing it for a few months and it’s pretty awesome and my Yamaha TRBX174 is always good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

She’s in stock now baby. Now for the pickups…

3 Likes

just for fun, and because I’m a geek, I just made a little graphic based on the statistics of the basses I used during the 44 covers I recorded since the begining of the covers thread :

14 Likes

My kinda geek :joy::+1:t4:

3 Likes

I think it’s awesome that you have a statistically significant number of covers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha nice one Terb. Are the colours of the graphic in the correct color of the bass too? :laughing:

4 Likes

of course ! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

6 Likes