What's everyone's favorite song to play?

3 Likes

Now thatā€™s a name I havenā€™t heard in a long, long time :rofl:

1 Like

Lol your right itā€™s about de bass slapping de bass.

1 Like

I agree just like the whole thing going on in my state itā€™s making hradlines around the world. I pay no attention. Crap crap crap

1 Like

What are the headlines about?

What state?

Idaho, the quadruple murder

2 Likes

Oh cool, I was one of the opening team that opened one of the first Panda Express in Boise. Great mountain biking city.

2 Likes

Ya Boise sucks. I love in Caldwell

1 Like

Have Xbox or Playstation in our home nor do we have cable or Internet my kids both have flip phones and the only internet they have access to is the library or my hotspot on my phone. Video games are a waste of time.

1 Like

but what a way to waste time! Your mileage may vary. but for me, personally? Thereā€™s nothing like racking up a monster pile of dead enemies in assassins creed. There is a built-in sense of accomplishment therešŸ˜ƒ

5 Likes

Iā€™m a huge fan of interactive story telling and half my career was in the games industry. So while they may be a ā€œwaste of timeā€, that phrase has probably been used to describe most art forms and non-work pursuits in life. Even bass :slight_smile:

They have definitely all but killed movies and TV for me. The storytelling is much better in games.

3 Likes

@howard , i dig your style!

2 Likes

I learned most of what I can play on Rocksmith too, so, arguably some games can be educational, and not a complete waste of time? :man_shrugging::smile:

5 Likes

@howard, ive often wondered about the line between creativity and mental illness. Is this something Youā€™ve thought on? If it is, id really like to hear your one paragraph take on it.

1 Like

I have no real take on this, except maybe noting a slight correlation of ā€œbig nameā€ producers and engineers with perhaps a bit of what is currently described as being ā€œon the spectrumā€.

1 Like

And thatā€™s good enough. Thank you, @howard !

2 Likes

I love my ghost recon but seriously whatā€™s with the online only even for the single player play. I had my eyes on the PS4 then the PS5 so I can play the Uncharted but it does take a long time to play.

3 Likes

Iā€™m stuck in the past playing Gears of War on the Xbox 360 ! I might splash out one day on the Xbox 1 just so I can get the final two games of the series

1 Like

I like gears of war too. I really like the tactical shooter and you canā€™t just run and gun on a tactical game so it takes a long time to play a mission properly.

1 Like