Where are you guys from?

… oh, ok. I see what you mean.
You confused me again. I was guessing you would’ve noticed that from the thread wherein I said I had been spoken to harshly.

3 Likes

I just now read your thread and commented thereto.

4 Likes

do we need to practice our keyboard karate on someone? lol

6 Likes

Yeah… it’s probably me.

5 Likes

…wear a helmet - safety first, bud :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Here in Arizona, helmets are not mandatory. I’ve ridden quite a bit without one, but for the most part I wear one. Mainly because I hate getting whacked in the forehead by large insects when I’m going 70 MPH.

(Yeah, let’s get this hijack going LOLOLOL)

8 Likes

Take me to Cuba :rofl:

4 Likes

Funny, to read back on the forum after a couple of months. Missed out some fun parts. I’m born in Oegstgeest, after moving now living in Maastricht, both in the Netherlands. But have had my share around, so keyboards and languages either Dutch, English, German, Danish or Frysk all come together in my music with singing and bass.

7 Likes

At the risk of Necroposting, I grew up in Saginaw MI (birthplace of Stevie Wonder). I lived in KY, IN, MD, FL and now early into retirement in Alexandria VA.

5 Likes

hunh, never saw this thread. i’m from chicago, and like most of us, damn proud of it.

6 Likes

Me either.

Born in Poughkeepsie, NY, high school in Newburgh, NY, now in Yonkers, NY (Westchester County). Did a 17 year stint in Rochester, NY for school and my first real jobs. Miss living close to the House of Guitars and Nick Tahou’s Garbage Plates.

5 Likes

Born in Newcastle, UK, raised in Toronto, Ontario Canada, moved to just outside Barrie Ontario Canada after marriage. Been here ever since.

6 Likes

Born in Detroit, Michigan (my mother was born in Windsor, Ontario). Moved to Palm Springs, California via Vancouver, Washington in 1996 and never looked back. Love the heat!

6 Likes

Born and raised near London, England but decided to travel the world like Caine from Kung Fu but teaching English. I got as far as Lodz Poland (2 hours by plane lol), met my wife and settled down. We may move somewhere in the EU later on - see how it goes.

6 Likes

I’m from Melbourne in Victoria, Australia. Eastern suburbs area being North Ringwood. Born in Hastings down on the peninsula which forms the eastern edge of Port Phillip bay.

6 Likes

Im from Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina. Its located in southeastish part of EU, named Balkan.
Its opposite to Italy, across Jadran sea.

I had to geo locate it for you because many people have no clue where we are located.

Country regarding political stuff is shitshow, but it really is a beautiful country. We basically have everything except for deserts, regarding nature.

8 Likes

Ha…Uxbridge…and I looooove the snow. :wink:

3 Likes

Sounds amazing. Sad that ALL our political issues create a smaller world for each of us. Thanks for the message :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I remember the olympics. May have been the first winter olympic games I remember.
Six Flags Magic Mountain in Southern California made a ride after that olympics, called the Sarajevo Bobsled. It was short lived, I think it was deemed unsafe, and there were some injuries.
Sadly, I never got to ride it, but I remember wanting to desperately.

4 Likes

You had some really rough times, I really admire you folks for getting through it.

5 Likes