Anybody wanna be Discogs friends?

Let’s be friends on Discogs, especially if you maintain an online catalogue of your collection. Here’s mine!

3 Likes

Is this a website for people who collect vinyl records?

Yep! Marketplace, discussion forums, cataloguing tool for your collection. Very handy.

2 Likes

I didn’t ever think to use discogs on my desktop. It’s so much easier to navigate.

My collection.

1 Like

Yay I finally have friends on Discogs now! Lol
@Paul_9207 - your link isn’t working.
@cg_postbunk - you’re my first official friend there now!

Here is mine.

RATM followed immediately by Donna Summer. :fire: YES, eclecticism is what I’m here to behold.

1 Like

It’s so much better on desktop (except for the inability to sort “Items I Want” by shipping location). And yeah, your link isn’t working!

I was so confused for a bit. I had to change my privacy settings. It should work now.

2 Likes

Oh this is pretty cool. My dad is using https://connect.collectorz.com/ Music Connect for his vinyl collection, but his massive collection is a bit slow on performance.

Yes I’m all over the place with music.
I like great music regardless of style.

1 Like

Yes! Ok now. Cool

2 Likes

Oh neat! I’d never heard of Collectorz. Looks versatile. I use SmugMug for photos, LibraryThing for books and Discogs for music, that’s it.

1 Like

That’s actually quite a lot of catalog work you do! I love doing stuff like this too, very therapeutic.
Thanks for the Discogs tip. Now I just need to convince my father that he should use this platform and start selling his ridiculous collection. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My pleasure! That’s the place you wanna be if it’s time to sell.

1 Like

Friend added ^^
Here’s my little collection

Ditto! :slight_smile:

I did miss out on this thread… might give Discogs a try :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I never used Discogs … but I should :smiley:

1 Like

Here’s me. If you are looking for a broad taste in music, this ain’t it. I enjoy playing different kinds of music though!
https://www.discogs.com/user/Nekrolust666