I updated it and now it has following features:
- 4 simple Beats + Metronome
- All available with 0,5 - 3 bars of silence counted back from the end of the 4th bar and in 0,5 bar increments
- Clash sound on 1 after silenced bars for the groove workout
- All in 50-200bpm in 5 bpm increments
- Always 42 bars: 1 count in, 40 bars of playing, 1 bar of silence (for the silenced drum tracks there’s a “plock” sound on 1 for the silence bar so you know when the silenced bars from the groove workout are finished)
Looping always caused a small gap so I introduced the count in bar at the start and silence at the end.
- Randomized display of Modes on Flashcards in a selectable interval. By default Major and Minor Scales are selected so the Ionian and Aeolian modes. You can select any checkbox and when you press play afterwards the mode is added to the randomizer for the flashcards
- save settings to cookie, save settings as file and upload settings file
- display format is selectable between “note mode (scale)”, “note mode”, “note scale” - while everything that isn’t the major and minor scale will be shown as mode in the “note mode” view if you selected “note scale”
- Scale display time now in bars of measure
- B2B Schedule created by @NicolasConstant as module
- convert b2b schedule to material and adjust design so theming works
- Add Tasklist with Timer for structuring practice times
Thanks to @JerryP for the initial idea
To @T_dub, @eric.kiser, @joergkutter, @howard, @JoshFossgreen for encouragement, feedback and info on music theory.
To @tamaraster for additionally helping out with music theory.
Also thanks to @NicolasConstant for creating the B2B Schedule website.
I hope it’s helpful and would appreciate feedback. Is the mode selection okay or did I fudge something regarding music theory?