BassBuzz YouTube Video Guide

This is a great post. Thanks for putting it all in one place!

2 Likes

Added Simple Trick to Un-Boring Your Bass Lines (No Theory Required) to Module 8.

7 Likes

The last update I did was for the videos from @JoshFossgreen was Simple Trick to Un-Boring Your Bass Lines in December.

Can anyone give me the links for any videos he’s done since then?

4 Likes

Do you have these two? They’re the latest.

4 Likes

Cool! Thanks @JerryP! :+1:

3 Likes

Added…

• A link to the Official BassBuzz Discord Server.
  • A link to the Discord Server Discussion Page.
  • A link to 10 Songs that Taught Me Bass (Easy to Effin’ Hard) under Module 8.
  • A link to Bassist Answers Google’s Top Bass VS Guitar Questions under Module 1.

And… I think I’m all caught up for updates.

7 Likes

Thanks for all the work you put into this, Eric @eric.kiser . . . :slight_smile:

Really appreciate your efforts!

All best,
Joe

3 Likes

Thanks Joe!

I also just added a link to the 50 First Songs 100 Week Challenge under the After Beginner to BadASS heading.

5 Likes

Added How to Play Hysteria on Bass (10 Simple Steps + Tabs).

6 Likes

Did a bunch of general maintenance and tidying up.

Changed links for beginner gear reviews to point to the specific BassBuzz.com pages with that information. Having it all together there and the way it’s presented is much better and more informative than pointing people to the individual YouTube videos.

Changed links for the beginner lessons to point to the specific BassBuzz.com pages. Having these together and in order, I think will be more helpful to new people than the individual YouTube videos.

Moved the 50 First Songs links and the link for the 50 Songs 100 Week Challenge to the end. This made more since to me. I doubt anyone is going to dive into this before finishing the course.

11 Likes

Thanks as always for maintaining this!

4 Likes

Oh, there are a few of us. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Added Better Bass Tone (Works With Any Bass) to Module 6.

6 Likes

@bschaefer66 I added a link in the After Beginner To BadAss section for the Wrap Up Guide you created.

• Module Wrap Up Guide
    If you need to review, this excellent guide makes it easy to find the wrap up tutorial for each module.
6 Likes

Added I Bought 5 Cheap A$$ Basses (To See if They Sucked) to the Bass Gear Reviews section.

Also fixed this link Better Bass Tone with “The Producer Switch” (costs $0) in Module 6.

8 Likes

I love the fact that when I am done B2B and I have done all the practice exercises for the final quizzes there will still be more lessons for me to review along with the fifty songs stuff.

4 Likes

Josh has an entire second Youtube channel as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes I found that when poking around last week so I have been save to watch later folder and will attack those I think I have enough to keep me busy for the next year! Or two!

4 Likes

Added The 10 Rules of Bass Playing (That Pros Break) to Module 11. It could have gone anywhere but I liked how it fit with the Bass Player Secrets module.

Also, we haven’t had anything specifically for Module 11, 12, 14, or 15. They were looking a little lonely.

6 Likes

Added descriptions of what is being taught in each module to each module entry. Descriptions were taken from the Beginner to BadAss Course Extras booklet.

Thanks to @AlexM for brining this up.

6 Likes