Okay so after mentioning the third time that we should start a thread about it and I was told “do it!” here we go.
- A friend didn’t use it
- A bargain! I saved ??$
- Convince your partner s/he needs new gear and take the old stuff.
- I bought two! wait for answer Just kidding - it’s just one.
- The home it was in could or would not take care of this baby and I had to save it.
- It’s orange
- For every gear purchase I take you to dinner
- I ordered this months ago and forgot all about it. I just send it back. pause Do I have to send it back? It’s so beatiful.
- I won it in a giveaway
- Got it as a reward for a favour I did several years ago
- Found it right there on the street, by the dump! Can you believe it?! Someone’s trash is really someone’s treasure!
- Explain a molehill and buy a mountain (“I need to be able to practice with headphones and I can use this modeling profiler effects DI preamp for that!”)
- It’s not new - It came back from repair!
- If I get this I can play the style you like most!
- Woah - look at what a huge box they sent my strings in!
- Guilt trip him/her for his/her expensive hobby! (“It’s only a fraction of what your horse did cost and costs!”)
- It’s not a new bass. It’s just a paintjob.
- I had to order something small so I have the chance to win the raffle!
- I need another tuning and detuner cost more than a new bass. So I bought a new bass!
- I had to fill up the purchase for free delivery!
I’ll edit more answers into this post as they come
The dinner option could be the most expensive but may be also the most effective. Happy wife - happy life. (spouse or partner just doesn’t rhyme okay? Gender doesn’t matter)
Awww… Edit resets the poll. Kind of makes sense but then I maybe should remove the poll all together.